IEEE Sensors Council Administrative Committee (AdCom)
The Jan 1, 2014 –Dec 31, 2014 call for nominations:
The Sensors Council Officer elections have created two vacancies. The vacancies are for 1 year to complete the terms of the 2014-2015 elections that overlap the remaining term of a prior position.
1. VP Finances (vacated by Micheal McShane, newly elected President-Elect)
2. Member-at-Large (vacated by Hulya Kirkici, newly elected VP Technical Operations)
Nominations will be due by Nov. 24, 2013.
The following information will be required from the candidate or nominator by the Nominations Committee for each candidate, by Nov. 24, 2013.
1. Candidate Information: Name (as it should appear on all election materials), Business Title/Position, Business Name, Business Address, Preferred Phone, Mobile Phone, Email.
2. Personal Biography: A brief statement not to exceed 350 words describing support for all IEEE and IEEE Sensors Council activities. Explain the candidate’s strengths and how these strengths would support the IEEE-SC leadership position.
3. Statement of Candidacy: Not to exceed 300 words in length. This should include a description of what plans the candidate has for using their office to improve or strengthen the IEEE Sensors Council.
Please send candidate nominations packages to Chris Schober (email@example.com), with a cc to Judy Scharmann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2013 N&A Chair