The 13th IEEE Conference on Sensors
2-5 November 2014
Abstracts submission deadline: 11 April 2014
Other IEEE Sensors Council Conferences
- IEEE International Symposium on INERTIAL SENSORS and SYSTEMS (ISISS)
in Laguna Beach, CA, USA, 25-26 February 2014.
- IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things 2014
Seoul, South Korea, 6-8 March 2014.
- Ninth International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing (ISSNIP), Singapore, 21-24 April 2014.
- IEEE SENSORS 2014 Valencia, Spain, 2-5 November 2014. Abstracts submission deadline: 11 April 2014.
- IEEE SENSORS 2015 in Busan, Korea, 1-4 November 2015.
Call for Nominations of Sensors Council Officers Term 2015-2016
NEW JOURNAL: The IEEE Internet of Things Journal is being launched in 2014. The initial papers have been posted in IEEE Xplore. Further submissions, and proposals for special issues and review papers, are welcome.
IEEE Sensors Journal Calls for Papers for Upcoming Special Issues
- Printable Sensors and Systems (Deadline for Paper Submission: 31 May 2014)
- Wireless Sensor Systems for Space and Extreme Environments (Deadline for Paper Submission: 31 March 2014)
- Advancing standards for Smart Transducer Interfaces (Deadline for Paper Submission: 31 March 2014)
- Distributed Smart Sensing for Mobile Vision (Deadline for Paper Submission: 1 March 2014)
- Sensing Technologies for Intelligent Urban Infrastructures (Deadline for Paper Submission: 1 March 2014)